US+ Healthcare Products -- Putting Your Health First
- Medical-grade (USP) first aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of infection
- Made in USA with 100% US materials
- FDA registered and approved product: NDC (National Drug Code) 78557-302-01
- Dedicated FDA-registered manufacturing facility
- Evaporates quickly; no stickiness or residue
- Each bottle safety sealed
- Isopropyl alcohol: gentler on skin than ethanol (ethyl alcohol), no risk of toxic methanol contamination. Only highest-purity ingredients.
- Putting Your Health First: No methanol, benzalkonium chloride, ethanol denaturants, or other toxic substances. No mystery ingredients, thickeners, fillers, preservatives, dyes or fragrances.
Same-day shipping for orders placed by 2PM ET.
FREE FedEx Ground shipping!
- Drug Facts
US+ 91% Isopropyl Alcohol is an FDA-approved first aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of infection. It contains 91% isopropyl alcohol and ultrapure deionized water. It is made in the USA using 100% US materials.
Isopropyl alcohol (91%), ultrapure deionized water.
Availability: In Stock
Package Type: 1-gallon jug with handle -- case of 4 jugs
Color: Clear, colorless
Formula: Isopropyl Alcohol 91%
Chemical form: Alcohol-based liquid (CAS# 67-63-0)
Free FedEx Ground shipping in secure packaging
Each bottle individually safety sealed
Package is sent in hazmat UN-rated double-walled box with secondary containment