US+ Healthcare Products -- Putting Your Health First
- Medical-grade (USP) first aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of infection
- CDC, FDA & WHO recommended disinfectant
- Made in USA with 100% US materials
- FDA registered and approved product: NDC (National Drug Code) 78557-302-01
- Dedicated FDA-registered manufacturing facility
- Evaporates quickly; no stickiness or residue
- Gentler on skin than ethanol (ethyl alcohol), no risk of toxic methanol contamination. Only highest-purity ingredients.
- Putting Your Health First: No methanol, benzalkonium chloride, ethanol denaturants, or other toxic substances. No mystery ingredients, thickeners, fillers, preservatives, dyes or fragrances.
Same-day shipping for orders placed by 2PM ET.
FREE FedEx Ground shipping!
- Drug Facts
US+ 91% Isopropyl Alcohol is a medical-grade FDA-approved first aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of infection. It contains 91% isopropyl alcohol and ultrapure deionized water. It is made in the USA using 100% US materials.
Isopropyl alcohol USP (91%), ultrapure deionized water
Availability: In Stock
Package Type: 1-gallon jug with handle -- case of 4 jugs. Each jug safety sealed with metal foil seal.
Color: Clear, colorless
Formula: Isopropyl Alcohol USP 91%
Chemical form: Alcohol-based liquid (CAS# 67-63-0)
Free FedEx Ground shipping in secure packaging
Same-day shipping for orders placed by 2PM ET
Each bottle individually safety sealed
Package is sent in hazmat UN-rated double-walled box with secondary containment
Putting Your Health First
Supporting hospitals & charities nationwide
Been purchasing from this company for months and every order's been arriving no problems like clockwork highly recommend
I contacted the company directly for a wholesale order and receieved a much better value that way. The order arrived promptly and the 91% isopropyl gallons appeared as described.
Love to see a US company in an industry that's so often dominated by overseas suppliers. I'm a small business owner myself and know just how tough it is to compete with those guy's prices. Best of luck!
Mine just came today and it all looks good thanks!
My facility has strict requirements about the isopropyl alcohol it uses. Unfortunately there are many that claim to be a certain percentage or level of purity and are not, so we must have each product we use tested to ensure there are no possible safety issues or impurities. I'm happy to say this US+ product (91%) passed the test with flying colors so we will certainly be returning to purchase in the future!