US+ Healthcare Products -- Putting Your Health First
- Medical-grade (USP) first aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of infection
- CDC, FDA & WHO recommended disinfectant
- Made in USA with 100% US materials
- FDA registered and approved product: NDC (National Drug Code) 78557-301-01
- Dedicated FDA-registered manufacturing facility
- Evaporates quickly; no stickiness or residue
- Gentler on skin than ethanol (ethyl alcohol), no risk of toxic methanol contamination. Only highest-purity ingredients.
- Putting Your Health First: No methanol, benzalkonium chloride, ethanol denaturants, or other toxic substances. No mystery ingredients, thickeners, fillers, preservatives, dyes or fragrances.
Same-day shipping for orders placed by 2PM ET.
FREE FedEx Ground shipping!
- Drug Facts
US+ 70% Isopropyl Alcohol is a medical-grade FDA-approved first aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of infection. It contains 70% isopropyl alcohol and ultrapure deionized water. It is made in the USA using 100% US materials.
Isopropyl alcohol USP (70%), ultrapure deionized water.
Availability: In Stock
Package Type: 1-gallon jug with handle -- case of 4 jugs
Color: Clear, colorless
Formula: Isopropyl Alcohol USP 70%
Chemical form: Alcohol-based liquid (CAS# 67-63-0)
Free FedEx Ground shipping in secure packaging
Same-day shipping for orders placed by 2PM ET
Each bottle individually safety sealed
Package is sent in hazmat UN-rated double-walled box with secondary containment
Putting Your Health First
Supporting hospitals & charities nationwide
Finally - a company that knows how to do customer sevice. Great price and product is always in stock with a very fast delivery time. Thanks for being there for us.
My business goes through this stuff like water. Glad I contacted US+ about this because they gave me the best deal I've seen on a big order, plus it came right away. Thank god no mroe googling!
Came right away, will definitely be back for more soon thanks!!
Very pleased with the purchase of this product. We use this for hand sanitizer (add aloe gel) and for household surface cleaning (countertops, doorknobs, light switches, etc.) as well as car cleaning (keys and interior surfaces). Because it does so much and goes a long way, I find the cost to be normalized against the money I spend on other, less effective, less safe cleaning products. Shipping was fast and the product arrived securely packaged and with appropriate seals (no leakage due to the well-sealed bottles). Label on bottle states that it came from US+ in Milford, CT and shipping was from the same location, so I assume it is manufactured there (in the US) as advertised. Am sharing with friends/family; will purchase again.
Came right away (2 days) and no surprises or complaints here