US+ Healthcare Products -- Putting Your Health First
- Medical-grade (USP) first aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of infection
- Made in USA with 100% US materials
- FDA registered and approved product: NDC (National Drug Code) 78557-301-01
- Dedicated FDA-registered manufacturing facility
- Evaporates quickly; no stickiness or residue
- Each bottle safety sealed
- Isopropyl alcohol: gentler on skin than ethanol (ethyl alcohol), no risk of toxic methanol contamination. Only highest-purity ingredients.
- Putting Your Health First: No methanol, benzalkonium chloride, ethanol denaturants, or other toxic substances. No mystery ingredients, thickeners, fillers, preservatives, dyes or fragrances.
Same-day shipping for orders placed by 2PM ET.
FREE FedEx Ground shipping!
- Drug Facts
US+ 70% Isopropyl Alcohol is an FDA-approved first aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of infection. It contains 70% isopropyl alcohol and ultrapure deionized water. It is made in the USA using 100% US materials.
Isopropyl alcohol (70%), ultrapure deionized water.
Availability: In Stock
Package Type: 1-gallon jug with handle -- case of 4 jugs
Color: Clear, colorless
Formula: Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
Chemical form: Alcohol-based liquid (CAS# 67-63-0)
Free FedEx Ground shipping in secure packaging
Each bottle individually safety sealed
Package is sent in hazmat UN-rated double-walled box with secondary containment
Putting Your Health First
Supporting hospitals & charities nationwide
Came right away, will definitely be back for more soon thanks!!
Very pleased with the purchase of this product. We use this for hand sanitizer (add aloe gel) and for household surface cleaning (countertops, doorknobs, light switches, etc.) as well as car cleaning (keys and interior surfaces). Because it does so much and goes a long way, I find the cost to be normalized against the money I spend on other, less effective, less safe cleaning products. Shipping was fast and the product arrived securely packaged and with appropriate seals (no leakage due to the well-sealed bottles). Label on bottle states that it came from US+ in Milford, CT and shipping was from the same location, so I assume it is manufactured there (in the US) as advertised. Am sharing with friends/family; will purchase again.
Came right away (2 days) and no surprises or complaints here
Ah that sweet smell of alcohol! I use this so much to disinfect my store that I swear I don't believe something is clean if it doesn't burn the inside of my nostrils. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about if you're scrolling through this web page ;) . Anyway, great stuff here, sure I'll be back for more soon enough!
Haven't tryed it yet but looks good