Putting Your Health First
- Medical-grade (USP) first aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of infection
- Made in USA with 100% US materials
- FDA registered and approved product: NDC (National Drug Code) 78557-302-01
- Dedicated FDA-registered manufacturing facility
- Evaporates quickly; no stickiness or residue
- Each bottle safety sealed
- Isopropyl alcohol: gentler on skin than ethanol (ethyl alcohol), no risk of toxic methanol contamination. Only highest-purity ingredients.
- Putting Your Health First: No methanol, benzalkonium chloride, ethanol denaturants, or other toxic substances. No mystery ingredients, thickeners, fillers, preservatives, dyes or fragrances.
Same-day shipping for orders placed by 3PM ET.
Supporting hospitals & charities nationwide
US+ 70% Isopropyl Alcohol is an FDA-approved first aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of infection. It contains 70% isopropyl alcohol and ultrapure deionized water. It is made in the USA using 100% US materials.
Isopropyl alcohol (70%), ultrapure deionized water.
Availability: In Stock
Package Type: 1-gallon jug with handle (4 jugs per case)
Each jug safety sealed
Color: Clear, colorless
Formula: Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
Chemical form: Alcohol-based liquid
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA
SUPPLIER: US+ Healthcare Products (Milford, Connecticut, USA)
We are committed to keeping you and your family safe.
- FDA - CDC - WHO compliant
- Only pure, safe, medical-grade materials
- No harmful substances
- No mystery ingredients
- Informed by latest scientific research
- Ethical pricing
- Supporting our community
No methanol, benzalkonium chloride, ethanol denaturants, or other toxic substances. No mystery ingredients, thickeners, fillers, preservatives, dyes or fragrances.
Families, businesses, and medical facilities across the country rely on US+ Healthcare Products for their critical safety needs. Our products are made in Connecticut using 100% US materials. Our dedicated manufacturing facility is FDA-registered and overseen by Yale researchers. We follow the latest guidance from the CDC, FDA, and WHO. We source all our materials exclusively from leading American pharmaceutical suppliers.
SECURE LONG-TERM SUPPLY
We are your secure source of sanitizer and sanitizer-related products, with large volumes in stock, direct access to the nation’s largest supplies of medical-grade alcohol, and the ability to guarantee your supply to ensure your family and colleagues are safe now and in the future.
SUPPORTING OUR COMMUNITY
We donate our products to institutions in need, including hospitals, elderly care facilities, veterans’ care facilities, mental health institutions, police departments, child protection centers, and others.