US+ Healthcare Products -- Putting Your Health First
- Medical-grade (USP) first aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of infection
- Made in USA with 100% US materials
- Evaporates quickly; no stickiness or residue
- Each bottle safety sealed
- Isopropyl alcohol: gentler on skin than ethanol (ethyl alcohol), no risk of toxic methanol contamination. Only highest-purity ingredients.
- Putting Your Health First: No methanol, benzalkonium chloride, ethanol denaturants, or other toxic substances. No mystery ingredients, thickeners, fillers, preservatives, dyes or fragrances.
Same-day shipping for orders placed by 2PM ET.
FREE FedEx Ground shipping!
- Drug Facts
US+ 70% Isopropyl Alcohol contains 70% USP-grade Isopropyl Alcohol and ultrapure deionized water. It is made in the USA using 100% US materials.
Isopropyl Alcohol (70%), ultrapure deionized water.
Availability: In Stock
Package Type: 1-gallon jug with handle -- case of 4 jugs
Color: Clear, colorless
Formula: Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
Chemical form: Alcohol-based liquid (CAS# 67-63-0)
Free FedEx Ground shipping in secure packaging
Each bottle individually safety sealed
Package is sent in double-walled box with secondary containment
Putting Your Health First
Supporting hospitals & charities nationwide
Families, businesses, and medical facilities across the country rely on US+ Healthcare Products for their critical safety needs. Our products are made in Connecticut using 100% US materials. We source all our materials exclusively from leading American pharmaceutical suppliers.
Secure Long-term Supply
We are your secure source of sanitizing and disinfecting products, with large volumes in stock, direct access to the nation’s largest supplies of medical-grade alcohol, and the ability to guarantee your supply to ensure your family and colleagues are safe now and in the future.
Supporting our Community
We donate our products to institutions in need, including hospitals, elderly care facilities, veterans’ care facilities, mental health institutions, police departments, child protection centers, and others.